UNDER "OUR SERVICES FOR CANDIDATES" SECTION WE ARE OFFERING A HELPING HAND FOR ALL OF OUR INTERESTED CANDIDATES. INCOMING APPLICANTS ARE HERE INFORMED ABOUT HOW WE UNDERSTAND OUR WORK IN GENERAL AND HOW THE RECRUITING PROCESS IS ORGANIZED AND STRUCTURED.
BASICALLY, THIS SUB-PAGE SHOULD HELP CANDIDATES TO LEARN ABOUT THE VARIOUS APPLICATION SERVICES WE ARE OFFERING AND WHAT KIND OF QUALITY-PROCESS IS ACTIVATED, EVERY TIME WE SHOULD RECEIVE AN UNSOLICITED APPLICATION.
FROM DEEP SCREENING OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO PERSONAL CAREER RECOMMENDATIONS, COMPLEX ROLE DISCUSSIONS, DOCUMENT SUBMISSION AND 360-DEGREE CLIENT FEEDBACK - THE ISG-GROUP IS DELIVERING DETAILED ANSWERS AND CUSTOMIZED CANDIDATE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS A USUAL APPLICANT MIGHT HAVE IN MIND WHILE PASSING DIFFERENT STAGES OF THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS.
1. Career InterviewsInitial CV Discussion and raw Overview
Indiviual Candidate Interviews upon demand and coordination
Unsolicited Application through the ISG-Healthworld Webpage
2. Document ScreeningInput on design and structure of the Candidates CV's and documents
Translation Services / Textual Translation and Correction of CV's and Candidcates documents
Screening of candidates Curriculum Vitae and of personal documents
3. Career AdvisoryRecommendations and advisory of specific career paths
Insights about the current market enviroment and the different (sub-) subectors
Screening of the Market based on initial candidate interview
4. Role DiscussionDiscussion of the role requirements, single task and content of the role
Handing out of the job description
Selection of specific roles, which fits to the candidate's experience
5. Dossier SubmissionSubmission of the career dossier and further coordination
Concrete candidate preparation for the on-site interviews with the client
CV adaption to the requirements of the role, Gap-Analysis
6. 360° Client FeedbackIn case of client invitation: Coordination of interviews at the client site
Constructive feedback on a possible negative client decision
1:1 realtime feedback during the entire application process