ALTHOUGH WE ARE AN EXTERNAL RECRUITMENT AND EXECUTIVE SEARCH AGENCY, WE ARE OFTEN IN THE POSITION TO RECRUIT CANDIDATES FOR OUR INTERNAL ORGANIZATION AS WELL. GENERALLY, WE ARE SEEKING FOR VERY EXPERIENCED AND HIGH-CALIBRE CANDIDATES WITH A SIGNIFICANT HEALTH CARE MARKET KNOWLEGE, A STRONG AND COMPETITIVE PERSONAL NETWORK AND THE PASSION FOR RECRUITING IN GENERAL.
UNDER THIS SECTION, INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN EXPLORE OUR INTERNAL JOB ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH | Global Health Care-, Medical Devices- and Life Science Executive Search
GLOBAL MANAGING PARTNERS (m/f)
Health Care-/ Medical Devices-/ Pharma-/ Biotech- and Executive Search
We are a GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH Company with an excellent client and candidate network and a profound health care market knowledge. We speak to the most renowned and highly qualified health care industry leaders. We address directors, vice presidents, general managers, business managers, senior managers, engineers and scientists from all global regions who are currently seeking new challenges and career opportunities. Our company clients are the Top 200, most attractive employers within the Medical Devices-, Pharma, Biotech-, Healthcare- and Hospital business.
We offer recruiting & executive search services at all professional career levels by focusing on all functional areas like: Commercial Marketing & Sales, Health Economics, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management, Hospital Management, Medical Assignments, Health Care-IT & Informatics, Scientific Research, Preclinical- & Clinical Development, Medical Automation, Medical Manufacturing, -Prototyping & -OEM, Health Care Communications- and Advertising. As our first priority, we are looking for independent entrepreneurial Managing Partners located within the wider region of:
EMEA - Americas - APAC region
This position is aimed at already independent senior entrepreneurs or those who want to work on an independent basis and who provide long-term experience in various industrial sectors. A high degree of personal commitment and a fundamental affinity for Recruiting & Executive Search will be required. Only independent and self-employed SENIOR ENTREPRENEURS who gained their LONG YEAR EXPERIENCE IN HEALTH CARE-, MEDICAL DEVICES-, LIFE SCIENCE- OR PHARMA- EXECUTIVE SEARCH within a leading Recruiting- and Executive Search firm, may apply.
THE FOLLOWING TASKS WILL AWAIT YOU:
- You will start as an independent Managing Partner at your international home-office location providing your own sole proprietorship
- Ability to work independently from the Home Office
- Further development and expansion of you own team, focusing on our Health Care-Competence Center, the „ISG-Healthworld“.
- Extensive professional Sales and project acquisition activities.
- Professional acquisition of projects depending on your industry experience and network
- Establishing sustainable customer relationships through professional advice to your clients in filling C-level, managerial & specialist positions
- Further development and expansion of your own search consulting team
- Proactive development of individual solutions regarding the filling of challenging positions
- International and global project management
- Efficient time and self-management
- Independent organization and development of your business at local, regional, national and international level.
- Implementation of the entire recruiting process, locally, regionally, nationally, internationally and globally!
- International and global project management.
- Preparation of job profiles and advertisements
- Identification and approaching of latent seeking candidates via social media in the context of direct search projects
- Selection of candidates and implementation of (semi-)structured candidate interviews
- Presentation of the most suitable candidates as well as accompanying the candidates through the entire interview process
- Best of class customer and candidate management
- Management of the whole selection process of national and international applicants.
- Comprehensive execution of all organizational and administrative matters.
- Effective time-management and self-management.
- Implementation of various telemarketing and direct mailing campaigns.
- Preparation of job profiles, design and texting of job-postings.
- Candidates search via internal and external databases.
- Candidates search via executive search/direct search methodologies.
- Candidates search using various social media recruiting strategies.
- Address/designation of Candidates using different media channels (social media, blogs, discussion forums, marketplaces.)
- Candidates pre-selection.
- Conduction of telephone-interviews with candidates.
- Implementation of structured personal candidate interviews.
- Qualitative assessment of CVs / application documents, international education and career paths.
- Textual design and preparation of various documents.
- Preparation of candidate reports, status reports, phone lists, etc.
- Coordination of candidates interviews with clients, etc.
- Provision of adequate Candidate feedback.
YOUR "TOP COMPETENCE" - PROFILE:
- Winner“ mentality! Absolute motivation and will to succeed!
- (Completed) Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a leading college or university.
- At least 10 years of relevant industry and/or management expertise
- Providing ideally experience in search & selection as well as recruiting processes
- Comprehensive understanding of C-Level, Management positions
- Major focus in one or more of the following Industries/core competence areas: Health / Healthcare Management, Pharma & Generics, Medical Devices & -Technology, Biotechnology, Hospital Chains/Hospital Management, Consumer Healthcare, Healthcare IT & Bio Informatics, Medical Automation, Clinical Nutrition, General Medicine, Nursing Sciences (or similar topics associated with Health Care).
- Exceptional understanding and deep in-depth knowledge of the health sector, ideally in the areas of: Pharma, MedTech, Biotech, Consumer Healthcare, Hospital Groups or Heath Care-IT.
- Existing local, national or international network in the following areas: Pharma, MedTech, Biotech, Consumer Healthcare, Hospitals or Health Care-IT.
- High affinity to Networking & Social Media
- Hands-on mentality, resilient and well organized
- Sound social intelligence and flexibility
- Strong communication and rhetoric skills, curiosity and openness to new things
- Sovereign, confident appearance and readiness to network with people at all levels
- Visionary thinking and willingness to succeed
- An extensive business contact network
- Ability to build up, motivate and lead a team
- Personal ability to build and expand professional business processes.
- Personal ability to lead and motivate international people and teams!
- Build and lead professional teams and let them reach performance-targets!
- Absolute passion for life-long learning.
- Very good MS Office and general IT user skills.
- Native language depending on your personal location/citizenship and very good/native English language skills (further language skills are of advantage)
- Very good manners/personal habits at top international level!
- Advanced cultural understanding and intercultural competence.
- Very good rhetoric skills and personal linguistic proficiency.
- Friendly, elegant, courteous, sophisticated and communicative personality.
- Self-structured, precise and well-organized workflow/mode of operation.
- Forward-looking, visionary personality with development potential at all functional levels.
- Open mentality, Readiness to communicate and network with people in general.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are offering a generous income scheme and the unique opportunity to join one of the most excellent Executive Search Networks. You will develop national & international clients and consultancy projects in the field of Recruiting & Executive Search, both independently and in close, collegial and transnational cooperation with other industry sector group members and Managing Partners. The Managing Partners can be located in EMEA, AMERICAS or APAC. The work can be performed either from home office or out of one of our globally distributed ISG offices.
- Outstanding development opportunities for experienced managers and subject matter experts or already successfully established personnel consultants or ambitious newcomers
- The opportunity to form and expand an independent business unit in a well-known, successful and dynamically growing consulting company with international infrastructure and global network
- Establishment as a proven top consultant in an international, industrial client environment
- An ever-lasting position combining independency & flexibility
- A very attractive income model without onboarding fee
- Support of your business by the respective ISG Sector Head
- Expansion of your global network and professional presence
- Professional exchange with highly qualified and long-term successful ISG Managing Partners
- Comprehensive and professional support by ISG, providing best practice knowledge and a dynamic, motivated team
- Possibility to perform independent consulting activities aside from the Managing Partner position
- Individual and flexible choice of work place setup
IN A NUTSHELL, ISG PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Free Onboarding
- Continuous, free training and development
- IT Support & Helpdesk
- Specific webpage content related to your expertise
- Extensive rights to use the ISG Brand and network
- ISG internal database (“KIS”) Support and Helpdesk
- Full accessibility of the global ISG client and candidate database
- Accountancy & Backoffice Support
- Professional Employer Branding support
- Marketing material (locally branded, if required)
- Provision for cross-selling projects
If this job-posting with the Reference Number 58.526 sounds interesting to you, we would invite you to apply directly over our career-platform ISG-Career-Platform or per e-Mail. Please also visit our Global Competence-Center the ***ISG-Healthworld*** under: www.ISG-Healthworld.com
Global Sector Head Healthcare/MedTech/Pharma/Biotech-
ISG - Healthworld
Member of International Service Group
Mobile: +43 664 140 13 18
Fixed Line: +43 1 305 50 35
Fax: +43 1810 9554 197167
ISG Healthworld Webpage: www.ISG-Healthworld.com
ISG Corporate Webpage: http://www.isg.com/en/